Home and Fashion || Tamara Mellon

October 27, 2014



Since I'm kind of obsessed with everything fringe lately I fell in love with this fringe skirt image above.  It just so happens to be a highly coveted fringe skirt by Tamara Mellon whose beach house I have been admiring for the last few weeks since I spotted it in Elle Decor.  Her home is beautiful and so are her fashion designs.  You may remember her as the 27 year-old who partnered with Jimmy Choo some years ago.  She has since founded her own fashion line and her designs are spectacular.  Let's take a little peek at both her interior design style and her fashion line-



The short version of the fringe skirt has sold out but this long version still remains. Edgy and cool, yes? When reading about Tamara's Bridgehampton home I was surprised to learn that most sofas were from Room and Board. She wanted an unfuzzy easy-going vibe and decided to invest in some key pieces from 1st Dibs to increase glamor while she saved on others.  She sure knows how to mix and match because the result is fabulous.  When you have good taste it is evident everywhere...your home and clothing.


here are my favorite Tamara Mellon pieces-





[ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 ]

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I know me too! Luckily fringe was everywhere for spring 15. Love the inspiration here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a rock star! The skirt is off the hook, I can see why it's sold out.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! That first couch is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That leather skirt is so amazing. Great for a dancing night out.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe