Sales || Fall Essentials

October 16, 2014



Shopbop has a fabulous sale going on where everything (well, most everything) is 25% off with code FAMILY25.  But hurry because it is only through the end of today.  Here are a few of my favorites-


||  I know New Year's is a ways off and I don't want to get ahead of myself but I love this blue dress, this black feathery one or this one for the occasion.  All perfect for all the Holiday parties as well.

||  These booties seem so cozy and easy. These red heels are fun and sexy.

||  With cooler days ahead my mind is on layering.  This turtleneck sweater is a star and this faux jacket and this one are so chic.

|| Perfect jeans period

||  And this, this and this are perfect date night tops.

I really love the cooler weather here in Dallas.  Fall really is my favorite season. Is it yours too?  Do you need a faux fur?  I'm thinking I might.









You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hola Albertina ! Me encantan esos looks ! Especialmente esa cartera animal print

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect picks as always! i'm in love with the tory burch turtleneck and the black faux fur jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love a faux fur jacket this year! And also adoring the dresses you picked!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe