Interior Design || Julie Hillman

November 17, 2014



I discovered designer Julie Hillman through this jaw-dropping dining room.  And after looking through her portfolio I realized I had been a long time admirer of hers without knowing it as I recognized many of her creations.  I fell in love with this particular project, the designer's restored farm house in the outskirts of New York, mainly because of the the fabulous modern art and photography. Also, the perfectly selected furniture and lighting combined with more organic pieces help.  But, back to this amazing marble dining table- what a beauty!  And where can I get fur skins with that coloring? Ok, here is more-




Interesting how the modern photography lives so well out in the country, right?  I think the home is a perfect mix of sophistication with a laid-back vibe that makes a country house a cozy get-a-way home.


[all photos via ]

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. The combination of marble and fur in that dining room is just stunning, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous spaces - fur accents are always a favorite of mine! So cozy.

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chandelier in that dining room is incredible. I love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These rooms feel so fresh and crisp! love the feeling of cleanliness.

    x Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! The only thing I can think is DOPE. That bedroom is sick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fab! The artwork is genius. That framed note above the sofa? Genius

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe