Interiors || Jean Liu Design

March 24, 2015



My good friend introduced me to Jean Liu's portfolio last week and I fell in love right away with her style.  I love how she mixes traditional with modern pieces and can easily navigate between a contemporary sleek home to a more bohemian eclectic styled home.  Make sure you notice the fabulous neon pendants she chose for the the kitchen below. And she is here in Dallas.  It's so nice to discover the local talents of my now adopted city.


So good right?  To see more Jean's beautiful work visit her portfolio here.


[ all photography via Jean Liu Design ]


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful! This is definitely a style to emulate. I just popped over to her portfolio and saw the toy cars in the basket. LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe