One Room Challenge Linkers Standouts

May 18, 2015



If you love interiors I think you will like today's post where I highlight some of my favorite One Room Challenge reveals within the Linking participants.  Last week I highlighted my favorites from the main group and today I want to share my favorites from the 145 bloggers who also participated as linkers. This first photo is from Burlap and Lace. I just love those yellow chairs with the black and white striped pillows.


This beautiful bathroom from Make Them Wonder.

You will love the wallpaper Claire used for her bedroom. Claire Brody Designs

I loved Jennifer's bookshelf styling. Well, her entire room is beautiful. The Pink pagoda 

Pretty bedroom by  Dimple and Tangles

This is the chicest nursery by  The Glam Pad, which can already be a big boy room.

Loved this modern dining room by House Updated


This living/dining room flows beautifully.  That wall color is just perfect. Pink Little Notebook 

Chicest laundry room by Pretty Practical Home.  She used a stencil for the walls

This is the most amazing Kitchen rennovation. it is spectacular by RadBlog

Love the glam factor of this wallpaper for the entry by Splendor Styling.

The green walls look perfect in this boys room by Whaling City Cottage.

 That bench!! YUM!!!  Carousel Studio

Tobe's kitchen is heaven. Because It's Awesome

 Erin did her husband's study and sued a faux brick wall. So Cool! Holtwood Hipster

 I have always loved banquette seating. Crane Concept

I love the striped floors of this kitchen by  Online Interior Design.

You should investigate each reveal independently...there is so much to learn.  But really all 145 linkers did an amazing job. Go check them out here. And if you missed my reveal go here.  Which was your favorite?
 

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. LOVE all of these! There were several I missed so I'm happy to see this collection. So much gorgeous inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a lot of favorites in common, I still have to share my bedroom faves this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so many gorgeous spaces! i'm excited to do more home projects this summer and feeling so inspired by these rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm humbled to be a part of your favorites, Albertina! I was honestly blown away from the amount of talent this go 'round.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink Little Notebook and Radblog are my favorites!! But there are others who are really awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your list--I had a couple of the same favorites. Thank you for including my laundry room--such a pleasant surprise this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many amazing spaces and the first room by Burlap and Lace is beautiful. Love the yellow chairs!! And the glam pad room is so fun! Happy start to your week, Albertina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so fun seeing all the different spaces, I am in awe of the kitchen remodels - taking on a bathroom and not even getting done - I can't imagine taking on a kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! So many great linkers! Yourself included! I loved the black trim. Thank you for featuring my green room in this post. So blown away by all the support.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wildly honored to be included with these gorgeous spaces! There were SO many good ones this round. Per usual, I could never narrow down favorites!! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you believe all of the amazing transformations?! I absolutely loved yours! You all must love being greeted by such chicness when you arrive at home. Thank you for including my project! I'm honored : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for including my nursery, Albertina! I am so flattered!! :)

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete
  13. You picked some of my favs:) I swear this round was the most insanely gorgeous rooms yet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Than you for including me Albertina! I think your mud room was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for including our kitchen reno! We had such an amazing time working on this project :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great round-up! Lots of talent here.

    xo
    cristin // simplified bee

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe