Currently Coveting

April 27, 2016


Happy Hump Day! This has been a tough week over here so I'm excited we are half-way there!  Some months ago I had some great plans for a Cinco de Mayo lunch, and now that we are so close, I just can't get my act together.  There is always next year, right?  But I do have some cute accessories to celebrate.  Let me show you-

|| Fun Statement Earrings. These are fun and so vibrant. Add some punch to your summer ensembles.

||  Colorful Heels (on sale for $133!)  These heels are so festive and are begging for a night out in the town.

||  Otomi Top.  Be the life of the party in this Mexican textile inspired top.

||  Off the shoulder Striped Top.  This beauty is screaming to be in my closet-perfect for my summer uniform.

|| Vanity Tray (on sale for $59!)  I love the color combination of this tray. It's so rich and cool- perfect for your vanity area or desk.  It would even look fab i your coffee table.

|| Bar Stools.  Gaaaahh....so pretty!  I really do need a home by the beach for them.

||  Striped Clutch. Easy, breezy.....chic and cool all in one. And it goes with everything.

|| Pineapple Glasses.  These are perfect for your bar cart and for all those yummy fruity drinks you are planning on making.

|| Painting.  This beautiful piece by Laurie Fisher is so pretty. I love the bold colors and the balance of shapes and spaces. It would dress up your walls so elegantly. And the price is pretty nice at $800.


[ earrings | heels | otomi top | off the shoulder top | tray | bar stool | clutch | glasses | art ]

Shop the post-






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow! I love everything is this post....Everything! I seriously need to make so many updates in my wardrobe and home decor!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe