Currently Coveting || Classic Black and White

April 28, 2017



I know I have been MIA but life has been crazy. Between my personal projects (I hope to share a bit about some of them soon), commitments to my daughter's school (those have been big ones this year!) and life in general, I have not had much time for blogging.  But I have been missing it and you so much!  I hope you forgive me.  But please, please don't forget about me!!!  A few pretty things to peruse over the weekend-


This pretty black and white hand-carved bone inlay chair  is stylish and captivating. I'm always using the fingers crossed emoji, it would be fun to have a brass fingers crossed accent in my family room.  Nothing like a real brass emoji you can touch and feel!  These woven leather white shoes are a fun twist on a classic.  It's kind of like a chair for your feet!  This outdoor striped umbrella is too much chicness for me!  I would die if I had this is my yard.  My friend Elizabeth just got one for her patio and she did a great post on different sources if you are looking into buying one this spring. I have a Star Mela clutch and just adore it.  I fell in love with this new beaded clutch. I'm still obsessed with this round straw tote. I love one shoulder suits, but think they would be uncomfortable to wear in a beach day if you have active kids that require swimming and running around....but I would forgo being practical for  this polka dot swimsuit because it is just so beautiful!!!! I know you are probably tired of me linking to gold etageres, but I just adore them and can't help myself each I see one I want one of you to get one since I don't have any space here! This one is so cool.  Oh and this white top is now on sale for  ($44!!!!!!) and they have it in red, black and white!!  RUN and get it here.  I think this is a great piece for any warm weather event....super chic, easy but highly dramatic.  It's a steal!  I think I need it in black to pair with black pants for dinners and cocktails in the fall. 

Shop the Post-


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. One of my favorite combinations - love the bathing suit and the bookcase is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe