Letterboards

June 05, 2017


Letterboards are all the rage.  Fill them with uplifting quotes, sassy remarks, dream reminders or even with just your to-do list and you will be on trend.  Old school is now super cool. Go figure!  Not only are they great for instagram photos or your bar cart but they could make your kitchen or office a little more fun as well. If you are in the market for one I recommend either of these two companies- Letterfolk, Three Potato Four.  Also, this cute pink board is pretty sweet.  I hope you enjoy these-



I do love On the Road by Kerouac. These also make great gifts for those tweens and teens who have everything.  Letterboards are a fun, creative outlet.  I'm really wanting one for our kitchen actually.



[images 1 | 2 | 3- 7]


You Might Also Like

1 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe