House of Hackney

August 08, 2017



Everything and anything from House of Hackney, a British brand, is pure design bliss. They marry traditional designs with modern colors and themes making their products- like wallpaper, fabrics, tabletop items and even clothing- stand out with elegance.  I just love the whimsical and sassy patterns that make their pieces so interesting and original.   

House of Hackney, the perfect mix between fashion and interiors, was founded in 2011 by husband-and-wife team Javvy Royle and Frieda Gormley.  For them, it is not only about a beautiful and daring product but also about utilizing the great tradition of British print houses.  They source the best manufacturers in the UK supporting local employment and protecting these age-old industries that might otherwise seize to exist.  Let me show you what I'm talking about-





Fabulous right?  I have been really wanting to have a matchy matchy room somewhere in my house and some of these fabrics and wallpapers would be ideal for this kind of a project.  They really know how to perfectly make the traditional modern again. If I had to pick my favorite pattern from their prints I'm not sure which I would choose!  I really love them all!  For more visit House of Hackney.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It's all incredible, Albertina! I love them all, but the first image is a favorite. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe